FACILITIES, SERVICES and CAMPING
Seating for Patrons with Disabilities
Toronto Motorsports Park is accessible and has a designated area for patrons with disabilities or those in wheelchairs, located at the base of the tower, inside the fenced off area and clearly marked by wheelchair accessibility signage.
An ATM machine is located inside the tower on the main level.
To All Park Users and Guests
Please be advised the site washrooms are unavailable for use at this time.
We are patiently waiting to receive our environmental approvals to permit us to open the washrooms for general use. While we wait, we wish to ensure our guests that we are complying with all regulations and by-laws, and have provided portable washroom facilities for your comfort.
The portable washrooms provide an environmentally responsible option for our valued guests and enable us to continue to offer high quality entertainment and activities at our site.
We appreciate your continued patience and support as we work to improve your experience and provide the comforts you expect.
- Camping is available only at major and special events. Check with the office to confirm that it is open for the event you wish to attend by calling 1-866-824-7223 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trackside camping is available on a first come basis. Sites cannot be reserved except for major events.
- Racers are permitted to camp in their pit area.
- There are no water or power hook-ups. Water is available for RV fill ups, but it is not potable.
- Pump outs are arranged for major events. Check with office for specific date.
- Ice is available at the concession booths.
- Modern washroom facilities with showers are located in the grey building in front of the concessions. Additional washrooms are located in the camping area.
- Small campfires are permitted in the grass of designated camping areas only. Campers are asked to use fire rings, and not to leave fires unattended.
- Firewood is sold by private suppliers at selected events in the area behind the washrooms. Campers are not allowed to burn skid material or treated wood.
- Absolutely no glass containers or bottles are allowed on the entire site.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted outside your campsite.
Toronto Motorsports Park offers a complete catering service to suit your taste. Everything from barbeques and speciality trays, to full course meals served in our VIP Suites. Email email@example.com for more information.
Food & Beverages
The Pit Stop Grill is located behind the large grandstands.
- Top Fuel Breakfast Sandwich (egg, peameal bacon and cheese on a bun)
- Hash browns
- Cream Cheese Bagel
- Hamburgers / Cheeseburgers
- Hot Dogs
- French Fries
- Chicken Burgers
- Veggie Burgers
- Sausage on a Bun
- Nitro Nachos
- Assorted Potato Chips
- Beverages & Snacks
Pre-arranged; media, sponsor and corporate credentials are held for pick up at the front gate or the track office located on the main level of the control tower.
In the event of an emergency, use a cell phone to dial 911. If a guest needs to page another guest through our public address system, please go to the track office in the tower to request an announcement.
First Aid Locations
Paramedics and ambulances are stationed on the grounds throughout the race weekend. If you are unable to locate the ambulance, please go into the tower and the paramedics will be contacted via radio.
Lost & Found
Any items found should be turned in at the tower. All lost-and-found articles are kept at the track office located in the tower.
Quality sweatshirts, T-shirts, caps and other items are available at the souvenir stand located behind the large grandstand.
If you have been separated from a member of your party, go to the tower for assistance.
Ontario Competition Fuels & Lubes - Fuel Booth Hours:
• Test & Tune Days
Wed: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Fri: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
• Drag Race Events
Open 30 mins before lanes close
30 mins after first round completes
• Road Course Events
9:00am - 8:30pm