To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Toronto Motorsports Park, please observe these policies, with the knowledge that all fans entering the facility are subject to search, and all items brought through admission gates will be inspected.
YOU MAY enter the facility with:
- One (1) cooler or bag, on initial entry only. Cooler bag must fit within these dimensions (10”x12”x8”) and will be checked at admission gates
- Binoculars, camera, and video cameras
- Limited amounts of firewood may be brought in by campers. Cut unprocessed wood only. No skids, wood pieces or pressure treated scraps allowed. On major events, firewood can be purchased in the campground area
Any item deemed oversized or not permitted may not be left at admission gates. Items must be disposed of or returned to your vehicle.
YOU MAY NOT enter the facility with ANY of the following:
- Glass bottles, jars or other glass containers
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind (i.e. liquor, wine, beer) whether sealed or not. Note: Alcoholic beverages are allowed only at the campsite of registered campers
- Firearms, knives or other weapons
- Fireworks or explosives
- Skateboards, roller blades, pocket bikes, bicycles, scooters
- Personal motorized vehicle of any sort, except wheelchairs and ATV’s/golf carts used for race car towing only
- Or any other item determined by the gate staff to be a safety or health risk
Strollers and umbrellas are permitted through the admission gates, but are not allowed in the grandstands.
Arm Bands and Re-entry
- Armbands MUST be worn at all times. Armbands deemed to have been tampered with will be considered to be void and the wearer will be removed from the track
- You must retain your ticket stub or receipt
- Persons without armbands will be asked to leave the premises or pay the required admission to stay or to re-enter the premises
- Re-entry to the track is possible only with wristband, hand stamp and ticket stub. Re-entry will be disallowed if arm bands are deemed to have been tampered with. A hand stamp must be obtained from the gate attendant prior to leaving the track
Rescheduling & Ticket Exchange
Sanctioning bodies (NHRA) and Toronto Motorsports Park determine racing schedules.
- Campfires are allowed only in designated camping areas
- Fires must be controlled and should not be left unattended
- Any unruly behaviour will result in immediate removal from the track, and may result in the expulsion of the entire group associated with the individual. No refunds will be granted