Road Course Rental Terms
- All events must be pre-booked with 50% deposit to secure dates, when agreement is made of date, final balance is then due in full 45 days in advance of the date booked. If the date book is less then 45 days in advance when agreement is made the entire balance is due upon agreement of date.
- Cancellation will result in loss of deposit.
- All participants must read and sign Toronto Motorsports Park Waiver prior to using any facilities.
- Daily rentals start at 10:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM, you will be charged $300 per hour for overtime use on a fifteen minute basis.
- All rates apply to non-sponsored events. Sponsored events must be negotiated separately.
- No subletting of the facilities will be permitted unless previously arranged.
- No selling or soliciting will be allowed without written permission.
- Classroom/Boardroom available, $400.00+HST per day.
- Catering services available on request.
- For full facility rentals related to Media Production or Corporate Events, please call 1-866-824-7223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily rentals are based on 10am to 5pm, any hours booked before or after this will be charged the hourly rate dependent on the date of the week. Also it a client starts before booked time or finishes after booked time, without previous approval from management they will be charged extra time based on a full hour for any amount of time before or after rental start & finish.