FACILITIES and SERVICES
An ATM machine is located inside the tower on the main level.
- Camping is available only at special events. Check with the office to confirm that it is open for the event you wish to attend.
- Trackside camping is available on a first come basis. Sites cannot be reserved except for national events.
- Racers are permitted to camp in their pit area.
- There are no water or power hook-ups. Water is available for RV fill ups, but it is not potable.
- Pump outs are arranged for major events. Check with office for specific date.
- Ice is available at the concession booths.
- Modern washroom facilities with showers are located in the grey building in front of the concessions. Additional washrooms are located in the camping area.
- Small campfires are permitted in the grass areas only. Campers are asked to use fire rings, and not to leave fires unattended.
- Firewood is sold by private suppliers at selected events in the area behind the washrooms. Campers are not allowed to burn skid material or treated wood.
- Absolutely nor glass containers or bottles are allowed on the entire site.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted outside your campsite.
Toronto Motorsports Park offers a complete catering service to suit your taste. Everything from barbeques, speciality trays, to a full course meal served in a VIP Suite. Email email@example.com to make arrangements.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
The Pit Stop Grill is located behind the grandstands.
Pre-arranged; media, sponsor and corporate credentials are held for pick up at the front gate or the track office located on the main level of the control tower.
In the event of an emergency, use a cell phone to dial 911. If a guest needs to page another guest through our public address system, please go into the tower to request an announcement.
First Aid Locations
Paramedics and ambulances are stationed on the grounds throughout the race weekend. If you are unable to locate the ambulance, please go into the tower and the paramedics will be contacted via radio.
Lost & Found
Any items found should be turned in at the tower. All lost-and-found articles are kept at the track office located in the tower.
Quality sweatshirts, T-shirts, caps and other items are available at the souvenir stand located behind the grandstands.
• General Parking
Parking at Toronto Motorsports park outside the gates is FREE. Additional premiums may apply if parking is required inside the gates.
• Disabled Parking
To park in the ADA accessible parking areas, the patron must have a permanent issued handicap permit. These areas are monitored to assure spaces are being properly used. The person with the disability to whom the permit was issued must be the driver or passenger of the vehicle using the designated area.
• RV Parking
On national event weekends, Toronto Motorsports Park offers a limited number of trackside RV locations, which must be reserved.
General RV parking is also available for all other major events.
If you have been separated from a member of your party, go to the tower for assistance.
Ontario Competition Fuels & Lubes - Fuel Booth Hours:
• Test & Tune Days
Wed: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Fri: 6:30pm - 9:30pm
• Drag Race Events
Open 30 mins before lanes closed
30 mins after first round completes
• Road Course Events
Seating for Patrons with Disabilities
Toronto Motorsports Park is wheelchair accessible and has a designated area for patrons with disabilities, as well as preferred parking.