Safety Rules for Advanced Driver Training and Open Car Lapping
1. Helmets are optional for participants with hard-top vehicles.
2. Helmets are mandatory for participants with soft-top vehicles. Current Snell M or SA 2005 or newer rated helmets are required.
3. Equal helmet uses for driver/passenger. If the driver or passenger wears a helmet, the corresponding passenger or driver MUST wear one too.
4. All open top vehicles must have roll-over protection.
5. All vehicles must be equipped with operable seat belts in good condition.
6. All vehicles must run with the driver's and passenger windows up or down.
7. Interior of vehicle must be clean and cleared of all loose items, debris and floor mats.
8. Vehicle noise not to exceed 103db when tested 5 metres away.
9. All vehicles must be mechanically fit.