Lapping with Your Car
All participants must indicate their track experience level on the registration form.
No refunds or exchanges will be given. If a session is cancelled due to weather, rain checks will be issued and will be valid only on the rescheduled date. Mechanical breakdowns are not the responsiblity of Toronto Motorsports Park and no refunds exchanges or rain checks will be granted.
Limited space is available for each session. Pre-registrations will be given priority and drivers registering at the track on the day of the event will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Toronto Motorsports Park offers onsite racing fuel at the Fuel Station located in the center of the Paddock. Track-proven racing fuels are designed to provide exceptional performance, quality and consistency. The fuel station will be open during regular dragway hours.
- Safety should be your number one priority while on the track
- Paddock speed limit is 15 km/hr. No exceptions.
- All persons entering the track must read and sign a “Release of Liability” waiver.
- Participants must attend the mandatory Driver’s Meeting each track day prior to being permitted on the track. All rules and procedures must be adhered to. Late arriving participants must report to the person in charge of the event for the rules and procedures.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to be ready when their group it called to the track.
- No alcohol or controlled substances may be consumed by any participant during the event.
- No medications that may impair a participant’s ability to operate their car should be consumed prior to or during the event.
- Toronto Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.